Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with ISLEE!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Terms & Conditions
ISLEE Terms & Conditions
· Welcome to Islee.com.my. This website and domain name are owned and operated by SISLEE FASHION SDN BHD , Company Registration No. 526533-M.
1. Intellectual Property
1. Islee and the Islee Logo are trademarks of SISLEE FASHION SDN BHD. All material on this website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (Content) is owned by or licensed to SISLEE FASHION SDN BHD. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or Trademarks for any purpose, other than with the prior written consent of SISLEE FASHION SDN BHD, or was permitted by law. All rights of SISLEE FASHION SDN BHD are reserved.
1. Trademarks used on this website to describe third parties and their products are trademarks of those third parties.
2. Linking and Third Party Content
1. You must not link to, frame or mirror any part of the website without Islees written authorisation.
1. The website may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites). Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of Islee. Islee does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
3. Terms of Sale
1. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please refer to our Delivery Info page for further information.
1. In order to contract with Islee you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Islee retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
4. Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your oder. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
5. Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors (including processing errors) may occur. If we discover an error in the price or payment of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
1. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of 0% GST. Delivery costs will not be charged; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the Total Cost.
1. The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
6. Product Descriptions
In describing the products available to purchase online, Islee attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Islee does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Islee Services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Islee itself is not as described, your sole remedy is (to return it in unused condition).
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
8. Discount Codes
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, of certain specified, purchases made through this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
9. Returns and Refunds
Islee does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our different fulfillment centre. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Islee does not take title to the refunded item. For more information about our returns and refunds, please see our Return Policy page.
10. Your conduct
· 10.1 You must not :
1. (a) use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
2. (b) use the website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
3. (c) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website;
4. (d) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
1. is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
1. is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent, or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability.
1. Includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
1. you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to
be false, misleading or deceptive;
1. contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; or
1. contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice.
5. If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us.
1. Islee reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its website, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any user, without notice. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via the website, your grant Islee a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form for any purpose.
1. Islee is not responsible for, any accepts no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any person other than Islee. Islee does not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than Islee.
By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify Islee for any loss, damage, costs, or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website.
12. Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Islee are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
13. Your Account
If you use any Islee Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Islee reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the site for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the site.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CUSTOMERS DOES THE SITE COLLECT?
Here are the types of information we gather :
Automatic Information : For each visitor to our Site, our server automatically recognizes information regarding the customers domain name (or that of the visitors access provider) but not the email address. We may also automatically collect other non-personal information such as the type of browser you are using, the address of the website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your internet service provider, the pages you visit on the Site and the duration of your visit.
Information you give us : We also collect and aggregate information volunteered by customers such as when you communicate with us electrically.
Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your transaction by clicking Check Out. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to enquire why you did not complete your transaction.
HOW DOES ISLEE USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can make changes by logging in to your Islee account and going to the Profile Page in My Account.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We are committed to offering our customers a safe and secure environment. Our servers utilize SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to help protect your personal information. By using an SSL-compatible browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Opera, you can help ensure that personal identifiable information is unavailable to unauthorized users and processed confidentially. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personally identifiable information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate or required by law, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
By using the Site, you consent to our use of email as a means of such notification.